MenSkim

GSM DATA RECEIVER 2023

GSM DATA RECEIVER 2023

NEW VERSION AVAILABLE – 2023 version! New Software July,2023

ATM Skimming without any physical contact. This Skimmer will work without a physical connection to ATM/POS Machine. This product is our best-seller, and is most popular credit card skimming device Worldwide.

This is GSM data receiver – skimmer. It receives credit card data from ATM`s and POS terminals. Small size 5×4 Centimeters, antenna length 17 centimeters. With one charging it can work up to 8 hours and the manufactured memory can capture about 100000 credit card data, with antenna it can take data in radius of 50 meters. Device can work from (-25 to +45 degrees).

We use 3.7V 2500mAh batteries. With one charging the device can work up to 8-10 hours.

It have built in a built in memory 32 gb, it can store up to 100000 credit card details with pin codes.

Briefly – GSM data receiver is a GSM module receiver which with the help of special software clones and receives all credit card information from ATM`s and  POS terminals. The received information is stored by your phone or laptop. To collect this information, you just need to connect the device to your computer or mobile device and the device will send the data to your computer, with the help of the software V22.3.4. GSM receiver have also implemented a new feature, option to add power bank to incase skimming lifetime. GSM data receiver is small & you can easily hide it in your bag, clothes, pocket, or in your car – near the POS/ATM terminal.
Device has two led lights – Red and Green
Red – Device needs to charge.
Flashing red – Device can work for 30 – 40 min more, afterwards it needs to be recharged or added power bank or usb charger.
Green+Red – Device is working.
Flashing green – Device is connecting.

Price for GSM Data Receiver $1000 USD with shipping included.

Price for GSM Data Receiver + MSR encoder and 100 pcs cards $1215USD with shipping included.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Thanks bro!  Fast shipping! Just a wonderful device, thanks for the detailed advice and instructions !

• Like 4

hi I am interested in your services, please contact me for negotiation of your products. salengue25@gmail.com

• Like 6

hi! do you ship this to argentina?

• Like 6

On 2/21/2022 at 6:39 PM, Salengue2 said:

hi I am interested in your services, please contact me for negotiation of your products. salengue25@gmail.com

Hi! Please PM

• Like 6

On 5/3/2022 at 7:30 AM, Валентин said:

Доброе время суток ! Свяжитесь со мной

PM

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Kane said:

hi! do you ship this to argentina?

worldwide shippping

• Like 7

I talked to the seller for a long time before ordering. There were doubts about honesty, but a week after payment I received a long-awaited device. Works at 100% of the withered functionality. Special thanks for giving me a discount, MenSkim

• Like 7

The magic happened. Everything happened as the seller promised, the DHL courier handed over the box. After a few days of using the device, I want to share my impressions:

1)Device performance at 100%

2) The battery holds a charge even a little more than stated, although it may depend on the amount of information being read.

3) Mensky is a real dude, told inside and out how to perform all the manipulations

• Like 7

(edited)
Just now, titofreeman said:

The magic happened. Everything happened as the seller promised, the DHL courier handed over the box. After a few days of using the device, I want to share my impressions:

1)Device performance at 100%

2) The battery holds a charge even a little more than stated, although it may depend on the amount of information being read.

3) Mensky is a real dude, told inside and out how to perform all the manipulations

Sorry, Bro  AutoCorrect

3) Menskim is a real dude, told inside and out how to perform all the manipulations ***

Edited by titofreeman
  • Like 8

Is it possible to get a device and work for you? I offer 50 to 50. I really need money.

• Like 6

Thanks!  I received the parcel, everything works.

• Like 6

5 days of waiting and a set to work with me. I won't say any more words. I'll upload a video.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, OrnJ said:

Is it possible to get a device and work for you? I offer 50 to 50. I really need money.

Sorry it was a bad experience. I won't fall for sad stories anymore.

Thank you for the timely execution of the order.

• Like 4

Thank you, I received everything, set it up and already tested the device in action. Everything is super.

• Like 4

Message me in Telegram I am interested in the product

• Like 6

Hi! Quickly. Clearly. All the declared functionality works.

made that bitcoin payment to this dude and he sent me a tracking number 2 days later then 7 days i got my package.

went straight to a ATM and  it really reads the  and i used the gsx software and cashed out

100% good seller

• Like 4

Thanks for order shipping! Received my order and have put the atm skimmer into use!

• Like 1

Thank you received the complete set. All the declared functionality is available and works.

• Like 5

Good device! Received a week after payment. All functions work perfectly.

• Like 4

A little more than a week has passed since payment and receipt, as promised by the seller. I checked the performance, all the declared functions work, the device is super. Many thanks for the advice and technical assistance.

• Like 5