Sign in to follow this  
ShadowBIZru

Illegal business franchise. Profit from 10 000$

Illegal business franchise. Profit from 10 000$

The business has been operating for more than 8 years and brings regular profits.
Business is 100% online. You can work from anywhere where there is Internet.
Employment 2-3 hours a day.
There are many options for customer traffic, everyone will find their own, not to the detriment of my business.
At the moment, several dozen franchises have been launched, working regularly for profit.
The payback period of the business is 1 month. The first client will arrive 7-10 days after the launch.

The average check is $800

Max check 12000$

Business is the management of a trading platform - an exchange, and the sale of goods and services on it, the subject of business is specific, I will not specify what kind of goods, otherwise the topic will become public.
And now about the most interesting thing, We have learned how to competently pull money out of the client's accounts, while he does not even understand how this happened and it is not possible to convict the organizers of anything.
I give you a fishing rod, bring you to a fishing place and teach you how to fish. But you have to catch it, according to my methodology, letting everything take its course means losing.
I won't say more about the specifics of the business.

Many people have a question about the police? When they hear about illegal business.
The police are not interested in this topic at all. Your clients won't even think of going there.

Franchise price:

The global version has 6 billion customers worldwide. Unlimited traffic flow. with 3 months of work, the profit is $ 10000+
Price 2500$
Next, you can scale (create copies) of your business yourself without asking me anything.

Who do I want to see among the franchise buyers:
Adequate people with substantive questions. He is polite and friendly with such people. 
People asking for alms are immediately blacklisted.

Required Skills:
- Confident use of the computer and the Internet.
 - The experience of communicating with people (all communication takes place online)

And once again for everyone! You are buying a path to a stable online income, not the income itself. You should follow the instructions clearly, and not think that everything will come by itself. I will teach you how to run this business properly, with maximum income. 

It takes 2-3 days to deploy the project and transfer it to your hands.
Then you study my instructions, ask questions and start working. I am always in touch, I will help with advice and business.
There is also an option of joint cooperation of our businesses in the future, but only after the purchase.

• Like 4

Hi all! We talked with TC for a long time about business and still decided to buy.

I was far from all this, but the desire for profit outweighed. I have never led Internet projects and now I have my own Internet business.

TC helped to deal with everything, was in touch almost always. Yes, and the manual handed over to him, written in detail, could not pull it. The first gisheft received its Internet platform on the 5th day of work. Now I have been working for 4 months, for the last month the profit was $ 12k. Glad I stumbled upon this ad.

• Like 12

I want to thank @ShadowBIZru for helping me develop my business, you are a cool dude, good luck in the future!)))

• Like 3

I would like to try your scheme.
Is it possible to buy before the first profit?
  • Like 8

@dddObbb Yes, we can make a deal with the participation of  escrow service, on the condition that I bring you to the first client.

• Like 4

I have been working with a person for the second month.TS is a man on business.Always answers questions if something is unclear.Does not hide anything, as others usually do, and seriously teaches, no matter how strange it may sound)
I recommend everyone to try it, this topic requires a little time, and it gives you the opportunity to get a good passive.
Have a nice day and evening to everyone.

• Like 8

Greetings to all forum members. I have been using the business for about 2 months now - I am as satisfied as possible! TS is just an adequate person, he will tell you everything, show you, teach you, he is constantly in touch. I am a member of the chat rooms, everything is there in a friendly, brotherly way)
I am glad that the service is developing and every time they add new features, chips, both on request and by themselves. From there, a lot of clients purchase materials and consumables for work from me. In general, I'm glad that I finally got to a worthwhile topic! Everyone to the recommendation!

• Like 2

I want to leave my feedback, I've been working in this field for about 8 months, so far I haven't managed to increase turnover much due to life situations and other topics, but the topic constantly brings me bread, I withdraw about 10k monthly

• Like 5

I registered to leave a review about a great topic, I purchased training 2 months ago. The vehicle is polite, gives all the necessary information on the topic, has recouped all its investments in about a week.

• Like 3

I bought it a week ago and did not regret the scheme is really working, if you do everything wisely. The vehicle is very friendly and always ready to help, it was checked as the problems arose a little, but were quickly resolved. While we earn, and then we will look

• Like 2

Greetings, I think it's time to share my impressions on this topic and leave your feedback ...
I acquired this topic on 08.11.2021, but due to circumstances I was able to do it tightly only on 21.01.2022. I am extremely satisfied with this topic, the profit flow completely depends on your desire to work (in general, as everywhere else) and on how much time you devote at the initial stage, then the topic itself goes on at the passive stage and only minimal time investments are required from you.
A separate mention is worth the seller himself - I think I have not seen a better person. Answers questions on time, and most importantly chews them like a "bookworm", and in addition puts them in his mouth and re-clarifies whether you understood everything (and I'm a daebist person.., and sometimes I can be tough and not understand simple material). In general, I recommend buying, I'm a beginner in this topic myself, I quickly figured it out.

• Like 5

(edited)

Author, Very interested in your topic as a further extension. Answer me in the telegram plz, I'm really waiting, or pm

Edited by Number23
  • Like 4

The first month brought only great hopes, but it was his own fault, he did not immediately understand the specifics of the business.In the second month of work, I received a very good flow of customers with an average check of more than 1000 €. Thank you for your support. I wrote to you in telegram, I want to consult on one issue. Answer me as soon as you have time.

• Like 6

Acquired the business a few months ago. I am happy with the purchase, I recaptured the money quickly, found my own way to attract customers)) don't ask, I won't share))

• Like 6

It's no wonder they say that you Russians are the smartest guys on the planet😉 It's necessary to come up with such a thing. This business is just a bomb. I did not lose that I bought it. Thank you for your help in setting up and promoting. I hope we will cooperate again. There will be new ideas, I am ready to invest 100%🤑

• Like 3