Anondog

Checker programming languages?

for all the experienced coders and guys making the wonderful tools we use to get Hits, what programming languages do you guys use. Please name as many as you guys want. I figured it would be cool to know what goes on behind the checkers and tools like the languages they are coded in. Of course thanks for you the hard work you guys do on getting us these tools to make things so much simpler. :D

• Like 6

for all the experienced coders and guys making the wonderful tools we use to get Hits, what programming languages do you guys use. Please name as many as you guys want. I figured it would be cool to know what goes on behind the checkers and tools like the languages they are coded in. Of course thanks for you the hard work you guys do on getting us these tools to make things so much simpler. :D

Pretty much almost any programming language that supports creation of threads and http requests out of the box/with little tweaks or code will do.

Most popular are C#/VB.net/(and maybe) Python, because there are tons of examples and source code.

• Like 3

Pretty much almost any programming language that supports creation of threads and http requests out of the box/with little tweaks or code will do.

Most popular are C#/VB.net/(and maybe) Python, because there are tons of examples and source code.

pretty sweet man thanks for replying I was thinking of getting into vb.net but not sure if I can handle it lol

• Like 6

.net(C# and vb.net) are pretty common. I prefer c# because it's way cleaner

• Like 9