Anondog

Hand written dorks help

I wanted to start making my own hand written dorks and I was just wondering what's a good amount to type out before I run them in sqli dumper I've never done it before so if you guys have any good advice it would be appreciated thanks allot in advance.

• Like 8

Start with 100 dorks

• Like 5

get to 750-1000 if u want to see how HQ are they, if u get 10k+ URLs they are HQ.

• Like 5

get to 750-1000 if u want to see how HQ are they, if u get 10k+ URLs they are HQ.

Thanks now to figure out where to start lol I have the tutorial unlocked for hand written dorks im assuming that should help me start

thanks for the quck reply

• Like 8

Start with 100 dorks

thanks for the quick reply very helpful lets see how HQ I can get because everytime I do generator or what not I get shit Dorks I believe it is due to my crappy keywords for keywords.io or keywordtool.io

So do I just keep using

inurl allinurl etc...

and repeat it with different keywords from what i am trying to attack

• Like 8

Start with 100 dorks

thanks for the quick reply very helpful lets see how HQ I can get because everytime I do generator or what not I get shit Dorks I believe it is due to my crappy keywords for keywords.io or keywordtool.io

So do I just keep using

inurl allinurl etc...

Ummmm no mate not at all....there's not just inurl as a dork. Now hear me out...go download alot of .txt files with dorks in it and check out how to make yours. there are others line inurl or intext

or it depends file format like php, asp, ajax, aspx,jsp and so on!!!

• Like 5

Start with 100 dorks

So do I just keep using

inurl allinurl etc...

Ummmm no mate not at all....there's not just inurl as a dork. Now hear me out...go download alot of .txt files with dorks in it and check out how to make yours. there are others line inurl or intext

or it depends file format like php, asp, ajax, aspx,jsp and so on!!!

I get it so there's a bunch more so what I'll do is as you said and make a dork and see if I can fill in some keywords from the site I want thanks again time to do some homework lol

• Like 5